ChemSystems Super Seal SB is a solvent-based penetrating sealer made of a proprietary combination of reactive compounds designed to protect concrete surfaces from staining, freeze–thaw and salt damage. CSI Super Seal SB water proofs the concrete without darkening or enhancing the color of the substrate. Siloxane guards the surface concrete while Silane penetrates deeply to protect steel wire and rebar.
- Protects against oil, gasoline and hydrocarbon-based fluids
- Penetrates existing solvent based acrylic sealers and cure and seal coatings
- Penetrates acrylic sealed concrete
- Meets NCHRP 244 for penetrating sealer
- Siloxane to penetrate and protect concrete surfaces
- Silane for deep penetration of concrete
- Salt protection
- Freeze–Thaw protection
- Re-Seals previously Cure & Sealed Concrete
CSI Super Seal SB Coverage Rates
Actual coverage may vary depending on the texture, age and condition of the concrete, the application method and other local conditions.
- Smooth Finish, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 300 square feet per gallon.
- Broom Finish, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 200 square feet per gallon.
- Exposed Aggregate Finish, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 100 square feet per gallon.
*NOTE: very porous surfaces may require two applications.