PCE-255 by Paramount Coatings is a 2 component, high build, pigmented epoxy binder designed as a receiving coat for vinyl chips. This epoxy binder is self-priming, moisture tolerant, epoxy binder for dry or damp concrete. It can be applied directly to “saturated surface dry” (SSD) concrete slabs on grade (with no standing water). Additionally, it has a high pigment load designed to easily hide concrete in a single coat. It has amble working time for cut-ins, placement and also broadcasting vinyl chips. PCE-255 by Paramount Coatings meets all VOC regulations in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA and also the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- Meets both LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Designed for both new floors and for resurfacing old floors
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakeries and Kitchens Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratories and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
Coverage Rate Per Gallon
- Self-Priming – 160 to 200 sq. ft. (14.9 to18.9 sq. m.)
- Wet Film Thickness – 8 to 10 mils
- Part A – 0.5 Gallons
- Part B – 0.5 Gallons
Recommended for Use with Color Flakes by Paramount Coatings Co.