Non-Yellowing, Acrylic TIAH Cure and Seal Compound by W.R. Meadows.
TIAH acrylic concrete curing and sealing compound is an acrylic polymer solution that dries to a transparent film, which improves abrasion resistance of the concrete.
TIAH cure and seal for concrete provides a tough, clear film that will not after-yellow. It also provides improved weather and stain resistance, combined with a dustproof sealer.
TIAH is used on driveways, patios, industrial floors, loading docks, swimming pool areas and exposed aggregate, as well as any exterior surface where protection and sealing of concrete is desired (dries to a low medium sheen). TIAH offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, stains, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, deicing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), and caustics, as well as airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants.
Features & Benefits
- Applies easily, dries to the touch in 30 – 60 minutes.
- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate
- Provides a clear, tough, easy-to-clean film, which as a result improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, as well as, oil, grease, deicing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), caustics, airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants.
- Offers excellent foot or vehicular traffic wearing qualities.
- Recoat after thorough surface cleaning to restore original beauty.
- Dried film is USDA accepted.
- VOC compliant therefore meets U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule requirements
1 Gallon (3.79 Liter) Cans (6 per carton)
5 Gallon (18.93 Liter) Pails
55 Gallon (208.20 Liter) Drums
Excellent coverage at 300 – 600 ft.²/gal. (7.37 -14.73 m²/L), in general depending on surface finish. Coverage may vary due to porosity and condition of the concrete