CSI Microtopping HD is a polymer-modified, two component, cement-based universal coating that can be applied over a variety of surfaces including concrete, masonry, metal, wood and tile. It consists of a unique vinyl – acrylic polymer liquid that is mixed with a proprietary cement and aggregate blend. CSI Microtopping HD is then applied in two or more coats by trowel, brush, roller, spray or squeegee to a typical thickness of 1/16” (16mm).
Designed for both exterior and interior use, CSI Microtopping HD restores and protects concrete surfaces from the consequences of exposure to water and salt intrusion, freeze thaw damage and carbonation. CSI Microtopping HD is an extremely durable coating that is “breathable” and allows for the transmission of inherent moisture vapor within concrete without blistering or delaminating. CSI Microtopping HD is available in a white base, as well as any color from the CSI Standard Color Selection color chart.
CSI Microtopping HD Liquid tint Packs are available to achieve additional custom colors. CSI Microtopping HD is available in sanded and “un-sanded” smooth formulas.
- Provides a sprayable cementitious coating for exterior and interior concrete surfaces.
- Extraordinary adhesion and its ability to withstand prolonged pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Provides a tough water-retardant coating that substantially reduces water penetration, freeze-thaw scaling and concrete carbonation.
- It is a “breathable” coating that releases normal entrapped vapor without loosening or blistering.
- CSI Microtopping HD is available in two base colors – white and natural cement.
- CSI Microtopping HD Liquid Tint Packs are available to achieve additional colors.
- Recommended Thickness: 90 mils (3/32″) (2.38 mm) up to 1/4 inch thick. Can be used to fill pop outs, voids, and damaged areas up to 1 inch deep before final application.
Coverage Rate and Drying Times
Actual coverage may vary depending on color choice, application method, and other local conditions.
- CSI Microtopping HD Sanded Base- 2.5 gallons of liquid and 1 bag yields approx. 200 – 250 sq/ft
- CSI Microtopping HD Smooth Finish – 2.5 gallons of liquid and 1 bag yields approx. 400- 500 sq/ft
- 50 Pounds of Powder (White or Gray)
- 5 Gallons Liquid Polymer
- 5 Gallons Concrete Bonder Type II
- 1 16oz Tint Pack