ChemSystems Cure and Seal 25 SBNY
Helix Cure and Seal 25 SBNY is a high-solids acrylic polymer, film-forming curing and sealing compound that is available in a gloss or matte finish. It leaves a non-yellowing film that assists the cure of freshly-placed concrete and helps protect surfaces from chalking, staining and dirt contamination.
- Meets ASTM C-309, ASTM C-1315, AASHTO M148 and USDA/EPA 40CPR-D regulations.
- Provides both a protective and decorative finish.
- You can recoat this cure and seal after 28 days with other CSI Sealers.
- Helix Cure and Seal 25 SBNY is offered in both Federal VOC or California VOC regulation versions.
- Helps protect surfaces from chalking, staining and also dirt contamination.
- When applied according to directions, the sealer will deepen and enhance the color of concrete, terrazzo or masonry surfaces.
- Helix Cure and Seal 25 SBNY is non-yellowing and also provides excellent resistance to water, UV light and a variety of chemicals.
- Surface should be both clean and clear of any standing water.
- It is best applied with a professional quality metal/Teflon-coated sprayer.
- Important: When applying a Helix Cure and Seal 25 SBNY, do not allow product to puddle. Also apply product as uniformly as possible.
- One light application is typically sufficient.
- After 28 days, concrete cured with Helix Cure and Seal 25 SBNY can also be re-coated with a second application or with any other CSI Sealers.
Coverage Rate and Drying Times
Coverage Rates – Actual coverage may vary depending on the texture, age and condition of the concrete, the application method and other local conditions.
- Smooth Finish, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 300 square feet per gallon.
- Rough or Broom Finish, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 200 square feet per gallon.
- Aggregates, Per Coat – Material usage, per coat, is approximately 100 square feet per gallon.
Drying times below will vary depending on temperature and humidity. Do not apply if rain is imminent.
- Approximate dry time at 73° F, 50% RH is <1 hour.
- Foot Traffic – Surface will dry 2-4 hours after application for foot traffic.
- Vehicle Traffic – vehicles 24 hours after final coat.