Chapin’s 1949 open head form oil sprayer is the best selling unit and is unmatched for quality. It’s compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals.
- Tri-Poxy coating on the 3.5 gallon tank for triple protection against rust, corrosion and damage from denting
- 5-inch tank opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Adjustable brass nozzle, wand, and shut-off
- Reinforced 48-inch hose with threaded fittings
- Durable metal pump handle with Tri-Lock to tightly seal pump
- Made for industrial applications
Other Chapin sprayers available:
About Chapin Sprayers – For concrete staining, sealing, cleaning, and treatment, Chapin manufactures industrial and concrete sprayers with input from chemical and construction professionals. Tri-Poxy® steel tanks have triple-layer protection from rust, corrosion, and dents. Polyethylene tanks are also resistant to industrial chemicals. Wide mouth openings lessen splashing when filling and makes the tanks easier to clean after each use. Engineered seals and Gaskets with proven elastomers ensure a high level of chemical compatibility and the unique Tri-Lock mechanism keeps the pump cap tightly locked.