The Chapin Industrial Concrete Sprayer has a 3.5-gallon tri-poxy lined steel tank that provides triple protection against rust, corrosion and damage from denting. Featuring Xtreme Seals that are resistant to the most extreme chemicals. This sprayer can keep up with the higher solids and ever-changing chemical compositions of today’s solvents and accelerators. Also, compatible with petroleum solvents. Offering a large 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, brass wand, brass shut-off, brass fan tip nozzle for even coverage, a 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings and Viton seals for most concrete sealer applications (check chemical manufacturers instructions before use). Our open head tanks have a unique Tri-Lock seal that ensures the pump cap locks tightly into place.
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for durability and a 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals including Acetone (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature for durability and easy cleaning
- Extreme – Viton seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
Other Chapin sprayers available:
Chapin 19049 3.5-Gallon Xtreme Industrial Concrete Sprayer
Chapin 19249 3.5-Gallon Dripless Xtreme Concrete Sprayer
Chapin 1949 3.5-Gallon Industrial Viton Concrete Sprayer
Chapin 21127XP 3-Gallon Industrial Acetone Dye Sprayer
Chapin 22240XP 2-Gallon Industrial Acid Staining Sprayer
Chapin 22251XP 2-Gallon Industrial Dripless Acid Cleaning Sprayer
Chapin 48oz Multi-Purpose Sprayer
Chapin Industrial Acetone Sprayer – 2-Gallon Model #26127
About Chapin Sprayers – For concrete staining, sealing, cleaning, and treatment, Chapin manufactures industrial and concrete sprayers with input from chemical and construction professionals. Tri-Poxy® steel tanks have triple-layer protection from rust, corrosion, and dents. Polyethylene tanks are also resistant to industrial chemicals. Wide mouth openings lessen splashing when filling and makes the tanks easier to clean after each use. Engineered seals and Gaskets with proven elastomers ensure a high level of chemical compatibility and the unique Tri-Lock mechanism keeps the pump cap tightly locked.